Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2016 vs. 2015


Crazy, crazy, crazy year for my cycling... and it will be quite a while before I top some of the figures (if ever?). It was epic.

The single most significant factor contributing to my huge surge in mileage during 2016 was my 55 for 55 event. I cycled nearly everyday for two solid months during March and April. When May came around... I was just on a roll and cycled another 1,000 miles.

I could have hit 10k for the year, but by December I was completely burnt out and didn't feel like pushing it further. In fact, I just gave myself the month off. I doubt if I will ever match these figures again.

Ads Inside Post