Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2021 Bikes & Rides

My options for cycling has expanded over the past few years and this is the page where I compile the specifics of how often and how far I ride each bike. What else is all this data for, eh?
The Stable: I now have three road bikes from which to choose and a NEW! stationary bike for when the weather won't cooperate. ► Read more...

Number of Rides per Bike

Distance Cycled per Bike (miles)

The totals along with additional details for each bike are shown below.

You may view the specific rides for each bike by selecting the name shown on the tabs below.
Show Colour Key

Ads Inside Post