Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

NEW! 2020 Bikes & Rides


My stable has expanded over the past few years, so I think it's time to start indicating how much I ride each bike. What else is all this data for, eh?

 
The Stable: A Brief Introduction
Much to my surprise, I now have three bikes from which to choose for my cycling adventures. Click here to view the stable! ► Read more...


The totals along with additional details for each bike are shown below.

You may view the specific rides for each bike by selecting the bike name below.

Ads Inside Post