Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2020 Monthly Details

Here's a summary of my rides for each month during the year. You can also switch to view the details by a weekly calendar or by yearly totals.

Miles Cycled per Month
  • Average Monthly Distance: 230.0 (miles)
  • Total Distance Cycled: 3,909.9 (miles)

Days Cycled per Month
  • Average Number of Days Cycled Per Month: 5.2
  • Total Number of Days Cycled: 88

Note: You may view ride details by year, month, or week by selecting a tab below.
Note: If there is less than four hours between two riding sessions on the same day, I count those 2 sessions as one (1) ride/day.




Ads Inside Post