Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2016 Monthly Details

It was quite simply an epic year. I am quite sure I'll never match some of the monthly numbers I achieved.
The year was dominated by my ride for Parkinson's UK. But, the lead up to it and then the following months afterward relect a momentum that will be hard to match. My monthly average for the year is actually hard for me to get my hear around.

Miles Cycled per Month
  • Average Distance Cycled Each Month: 875.68 (miles)
Note: Average is for 11 months. I did not cycle during December.

Days Cycled per Month
  • Average Number of Rides Each Month: 14.9 (days)
Note: Average is for 11 months. I did not cycle during December.

Listed below are the details for every ride made during each month of the year. Click the tab at the top of the table to view the details for that specific month.


Ads Inside Post