Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

OVERVIEWS
Solitaires by Year

I began tracking my metric centuries in 2016. This page compiles and compares the totals from each year along with all the specific routes.
I found that I was often riding distances exceeding 62.14 miles (100k or a metric century), so I began highlighting those unique rides. Over the next few years my rides began to get even longer, so now I further distinguish my rides at 25k intervals (the one exception being 161k which equals 100 miles, for obvious reasons).

Solitaires by Distance
The charts belows specify the quantities of each unique distance of Solitaire as referenced in the
Colour Key
. Additionally, you can mouseover individual elements of the chart(s) to view the specific quatities of each distance.
All Solitaires from 2016 - 2021
Pie chart or bar chart? It's the same info, just displayed differently.
Show Colour Key

Solitaires Summary Table
Shown below is a simple overview of all my rides which exceeded 100k for the years 2016 through 2021. If you select the year (underlined in the left column) you can view the full details of that specific year. However, short overviews of each year can also be viewed further down the page.

Number of Solitaires by Year
In the bar chart below I've simply isolated the number of Solitaires I made each year. You can mouseover the bars to view the specific numbers.

Distances of Solitaires by Year
In the bar chart below I've isolated the yearly distances for ease of comparison. You can mouseover the bars to view the specific miles and kilometers for each year.

All Solitaires by Year
In the tables below I have listed every Solitaire by year and date with each unique distance as referenced in the
Colour Key.
. Select a year to view the details. You can also view each specific route by selecting the name in the right column of the table. Note: A new window will be launched re-directing you to the Ride with GPS website for a full route map.
Show Colour Key

Ads Inside Post