Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2021 Yearly Totals

This is a brief overview of my rides for the year. I've also included details on my goals as well as some additional noteworthy figures.

Summary of Rides: 2021
  • Total Number of Rides: 63 (days)
  • Total Distance Cycled: 3,801.4 (miles)
  • Elevation Gain: 205,725 (feet)
  • Moving Time: 354:06 (hrs/mins)

Note: You may view ride details by year, month, or week by selecting a tab below.

Miles Cycled in 2021 vs. Goal
  • Total Distance Goal: 6,000 (miles)
  • Remaining Miles for Goal: -2,198.6 (miles)
  • Percentage of Miles Cycled: 63.36%

Number of Rides in 2021 vs. Goal
  • Total Number of Rides for Goal: 120 (days)
  • Remaining Rides for Goal: -57 (days)
  • Percentage of Days Goal: 52.50%

Additional Yearly Numbers
  • Average Distance Cycled Per Ride: 60.34 (miles)
  • Total Moving Time: 354:06 (hrs:mins)
  • Yearly Average Speed: 10.7 (mph)

Ads Inside Post