Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2017 vs. 2016


It's going to be quite a while before I top the numbers I reached in 2016. Cycling 55 miles every day for 55 consecutive days was a significant achievement totaling 3,025 miles (see: Cycling for Parkinson's UK).

But having said that, for 2017 I've set myself the goal of completing 8,000 miles, 150 days of riding, plus 15 centuries. However, I want to emphasise... I'm riding primarily for leisure NOT for numbers in a spreadsheet. I allow myself all the guilt-free room to quit anytime.

 
 
NOTE: Distances are shown in miles.

 
 

Ads Inside Post