Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

NEW! 2016 Solitaires


What are "Solitaires" you ask? Well, to put it simply; they're my own sort of Audax ride. I looked into joining the Audax UK Club, but for the most part those events are often a fair distance away. So I thought since I'm already making some rather lengthy rides; why not just create my own?

I've designated eight distances that qualify as "Solitaires". The minimum distance is L'audacieux at 100 kilometers (62.13 miles) and the longest Le Meilleur at 300 kms. Then there's a bunch of other silly names for various distances in between (shown below table).

The only remaining consideration is that all of these rides were solitary rides. Any rides made with the Kingfishers or for Sustrans were excluded. And that's all that's to it.
 

Ads Inside Post